Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chine...
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The...
suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. ...
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfor...
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an ...
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teach...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses ...
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thank...
Wuxi Mandarin edu. Student Jennifer
I love learning Chinese in Mandarin Education School.That's a great place to learn and make friends. ...
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
Children Chinese Course
The earlier your kids start learning Chinese, the easier it will be for them to master the language. These courses help children (from 3 to 15 years old) learn Chinese while playing games and discussing topics. We develop a personalized study plan forkids learning Chinese based on each child's learning style and pace. We teach kids practical skills (e.g., Chinese speaking skills) that can be most useful for every day life. Moreover, we offer a variety of interesting topics that make learning Chinese forkids effective and fun! If you want your children to improve Chinese test score or to have a foundation for further Chinese study, choosing kids Chinese lessons at Mandarinedu school is one of the best investments you can make for your children's futures.
Regular Chinese Lessons for Kids (3 to 15 years old)
Chinese lessons for children are designed for kids from 3 to 15 years old. This Chinese course helps children learn Chinese via playing games and discussing fun topics. In these Chinese classes, the Chinese teachers will teach your children listening, speaking, reading and writing. Our Children Chinese Lessons are divided into 5 different levels, ranging from Beginner Level to Advanced level, which can help your children learn Chinese step by step.
Kids Chinese Lessons Level 1
1. This level is for children who have never learned Chinese before and can not read Pinyin or Chinese characters.
2. In this level, the teachers will teach your children Chinese including Pinyin and basic strokes of Chinese characters. They will learn basic daily vocabulary and how to form short sentences such as greetings, self-introductions, introducing family members, ages, colors, numbers, animals, fruits, and so on. We will use fun pictures, actual objects, and games to teach your children Chinese in an effective, interesting way.
Kids Chinese Lessons Level 2
1. This level is designed to provide children Chinese words to answer simple questions in areas of basic daily topics. They can already read Pinyin and recognize the most basic strokes of Chinese characters.
2. In this level, the teachers will teach your children Chinese simple words, short sentences, and simple dialogues such as clothing, toys, household appliances, weather, and so on. We will teach your children some simple nursery rhymes, and your children will learn to write very simple Chinese characters.
Kids Chinese Lessons Level 3
1. This level is designed to teach children in Chinese about how to ask and answer simple questions on familiar matters with short sentences.
2. In this level, your kids will learn topics such as directions, time, seasons, likes/dislikes, countries, and so on. Your kids will learn to narrate a short story. More Chinese characters and nursery rhymes will also be taught.
Kids Chinese Lessons Level 4
1. This level is designed to teach children Chinese for how to ask and answer questions with some long sentences andnarrate short stories. Your kids can exchange information clearly, although somewhat slowly.
2. In this level, the teachers will teach children Chinese based on topics such as how to express one’s feelings, talk about one’s school life, hobbies, and so on. We will also teach your children basic knowledge and history of Chinese culture, stories of idioms, simple poems, and so on, with the aim of helping your children gain deeper understanding of Chinese culture andcustoms.
Kids Chinese Lessons Level 5
1. This level is for chidlren who can communicate with some confidence on familiar routine and non-routine matters related to their interests and interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity. Your children can read longer stories, folk tales, and so on.
2. In this level, the teachers will teach your children Chinese stories, proverbs, and so on. Your children will practice to broaden their vocabularies and enhance their abilities through comprehensive reading and writing.
For fun, we will put Chinese Songs, Chinese Cartoons in to our classed.
Customized Chinese Lessons for Kids (3 to 15 years old)
Our customized Mandarin Chinese lessons are tailor-made for kids. We offer personalized Chinese study plans based on kids' different needs and ages. We design different courses for kids: whether you want your kids to lay a foundation for their future and school work or just learn some Chinese for fun, we guarantee that your kids can get help here, effectively while having fun!
【Chinese Children Course Notes】
1)Training Site: Usually takes place at school or student’s site.
2)Classes: Individual instruction: 1 student
Group training: 2-6 students
3）For children’s schedule, 1-1.5 hours each time, 2-5 times weekly.
【The fee includes these services】
- Tailored timetable for the student or the group
- 6 hours (3 lessons) one of culture classes every week
- Free for living in Wuxi services, the children can go with their parents.
- A map of Wuxi both in English and Chinese.
- Pencils and notebooks.
- Some small toys for classes.
【what is living in Wuxi services】
“Living in Wuxi” including the free services to book the cheapest domestic flight tickets, reserve hotel rooms, rent the best apartment and so on for our students. Payment services is when you first arrive Wuxi, we will arrange a one-day-trip to lead you to all the shopping centers, supermarkets and hospitals in SIP and take you to the places of interest in the city. We even will tell you where is the best place to drink coffee, so hope you live a happy life in Wuxi.
Learning propose( CK Group )
Nine days courses
Ck group for 5 to 7 years old
4 hours Every day
For this age we focus on : speaking , listening , and develop the interest in learning Chinese . We don't focus on writing ,reading and grammars for this age.
Six years old kids class is totally different with the adults class. This age kids have their owner characters and feelings. They like games ,songs and compete, they don't like to write or remember a lot of things.They can learn the language quickly andthey will forget very soon either.They want to join the class not just sit their to listen their teacher. They want to compete with the others and they want to get praise from the teacher too.
Content : 8 groups words to learn , include like : review Pinyin ,class nouns. Animals , numbers , colors , sports , park of the bodies , Chinese songs etc. with each group words , we will include 3 or 4 sentences structures.
For The CK Group, our class will be :
1. Start with warm up and review. Tell the kids that no English in the class and teach some useful classroom language every day. Like: I want to the bathroom. Look at the teacher etc. in Chinese . Do game or sing songs to drive the kids back to the classroom. Try to set up the Chinese environment to the kids in the whole classes.
2. Teaching and drilling new words with games and songs. In this part, we need the kids to involve the class. Normal the teacher teach the kids by interesting flash card and pictures, we teach the words :"one by one".Because the kids can't remember a lot of words or sentences at the same time and easy to forget the words the just learn. We need use "one two one "teaching. It likes that: we teach one words and correct the pronunciations, they we going to the second one, but after the second one finish, we won't going to the third words, the teacher will get back the first one they taught just, after three or four words, they will do a game with the kids for review. During the new words and games, try to use the sentence structures as much as we can , we don't need the kids to say it at the be gaining ,just make have the impression to know the meaning , andto use it with the teacher , may familiar the meaning with the practice. After this part the kids may know most of the words meaning and know the words with the pictures. That's very basic and very important for the next step.
3. After last part we are going to practice the sentence structure with the words they just learned. This part is filled with games and practice . Our aim is saying with the kids as much as we can, attract their interesting ,encourage their to show themselves in Chinese and built their confidence to speak out in Chinese seances too. For this part our games are changing for saying the whole sentences not just single words they learned from last part . From this part the kids would review all words and used the sentences with the words the learn again and again with the games and without dull memory .
4. After this part we may go use and practice the words and sentences again, and expand some new things, like stories,orrelations words . For this part the teacher may go outside with the children or with paper cut or the other need the kids to join and do it with themselves and teachers. Some exercises may do on this part, like listen to the radio or story time ,singing etc.
After all the nine days learning we don't just focus how many new words and sentences they can know , we also focus on if the kids can say it and use it in the normal life confidently . We hope the kids getting willing to and want to say it in Chinese directly and proudly.and also on this nine days training we try to built and change the kids thinking way too. We don't the translations in the class, we need they see the picture and say it in Chinese not translate into Chinese, that's why we won't relay on the translation and we hope the environment can help us to built the kids' interesting, and correct Chinese learning habit.
Six years old kids are great at language learning if he feel interesting and willing to do it, so built their interesting will be used in the nine day classes. We have this experience for about 8 years in teaching Children ,
we are sure we can give your kids a bright and interesting class in Wuxi Mandarin Education School.
2012 -10 -9